Welcome to Season 14Jimmi Allison
This season we decided to take a small step back and not have a support series and focus only on VEC.
We have cut down on season pass cost but also on races, to be able to also focus a bit more on the actual races.
So what changed from last season?
– Participation points are gained as soon as a car does makes the grid of the race
– Addition of Ligier LMP2, Corvette C8.R and an option for the DPi for teams signing up in prototype class – however its not certain teams will get this car
– Races will be 6-8 hours of length with the standard 24 hour race on Le Mans, again having a TBA track in 2022
– Reviewing livetiming telemetry, however this require a lot of CSS work and will not be ready until later…
– Race day schedule will be edited, race will start earlier on saturday – expected start time is 13:00 CET/CEST (still subject to change).